June 23, 2010

What is the deal with the Swiss Goalie's Eyebrows?



I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but the Swiss 'keeper has some serious eyebrows. Not like they are wise and bushy and white colored, like Merlin or my father, more like he gets them freshly waxed before every game. Maybe he thinks that if he needs to make a diving stop such finely coiffed eyebrows will lower air resistance, thus allowing him to make miraculous save after miraculous save. This is, by the way, how the Swiss managed to keep the score against Spain. As it turns it Benaglio is quite a stud between the posts, but something about his tan and eyebrows makes me think Jersey Shore rather than Swiss Alps, comprende? What are your thoughts on the Swiss Brows?














Sorry for going on a Perez like rant here, but I can't be helped. What the hell is wrong with this dude's hair? Is he going for the lobsided alien buttchin vampire look? If he is, damn I've got to respect that. Maybe Slovenian hair styles convey other qualities than I am accustomed to, so to any Slovenes out there- I'm sorry if I have offended you, despite this offensive hairstyle.

1 comment:

  1. Swiss Miss-ter's eyebrows would definitely fit in down the shore. The Slovenian chap looks like Crispin Glover in Charlie's Angels when he's tearing out Drew Barrymore's hair and smelling it.

    ReplyDelete