My name is Jimmy Kuo and tomorrow I graduate from college.
But more importantly,
Tomorrow the World Cup starts.
The first game is mere hours away and I can’t wait for South Africa to pull off a draw against a technically gifted Mexican side.
I also can’t wait for France to get beat out of the group stage on a blatant handball in the 90th minute (but that’s for a separate post).
There’s not much to say now but I wanted to introduce myself to all four followers before the first kickoff.
I have picked USA (against all rational thought) to win the whole tournament because I’d really like to force the rest of the world to call it soccer.
I will be blogging from Washington D.C. for the majority of the tournament and thankful that I don’t have to wake up for 4:30 am kickoffs (the Premier League is in off season and we all deserve some sleep). However, I think adapting your sleep schedule to South Africa time is a wonderful idea.
Happy World Cup eve everyone!
Jimmy Kuo
No comments:
Post a Comment