June 12, 2010

It's Ayoba Time! From the Mother Land!

Hello lovers and friends!

Please do not hate me too much, as we are all soccer/futbol lovers here and united by one ball...but I am in South Africa until July 9th!  I am attending several matches and taking in all the incredible sites and sounds of this amazing country!

I'm Max from Hartford, CT.  I graduated from BU last month with the BU folk on here and think about you all daily on my journeys.  I am also disappointed with everyone picking England over USA... : )  Gotta have faith....it would be an incredible country if there was a Bufana, Bufana vs. USA final here(if it is technically impossible...please don't mention it to me...I believe in dreams)
...and I believe!  Yes we can! 1-1 drawn to the red coats is a great beginning!


Anyways...I would love to get technical and analytical, but there is time for that later, wifi here can be expensive!

...for now, think of me as an obnoxious field correspondent...Matt and Prab know I can probably embrace that role pretty well...and also, I

for starters...check out my blog...I upload videos of my journey every day...let me know what you think!  Let me know what you want to see/hear/read more about!

maxcondren.com

Team Donovan vs. Bafana Bafana in the Final!  I was on the Cape of Good Hope two days ago so I have have plenty of hope!

Enjoy this month everyone!  The best month that only comes every four years!

Vuvuzelas for life,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment